We currently have the following vacancies available:
The leading provider of private musculoskeletal care in the North East is looking for a Clinic Manager to help realise its future growth plans.
Patients are at the core of everything we do. Our hands on individual approach, expertise and breadth of service helps all our patients improve their health and wellbeing. It is this service ethos that has led to the growth of Newcastle Sports Injury Clinic and we are now looking for a Clinic Manager to manage and develop the clinics to meet the needs of our patients.
Main purpose of the role:
- The management and development of the Newcastle Sports Injury clinics
- Delivery of an excellent customer experience throughout the patient journey
- Management and development of the reception team
- Help define the operational standards to meet the objective of being the number one provider of private MSK care in the North East
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team on agreed projects
- Delivery of business plan and operational KPIs
Ideally you will be from a hospitality or healthcare background and with previous management experience in customer service environment.
You will need to have a minimum of 5 years commercial experience and have worked in a small SME or entrepreneurial business.
With excellent communication skills, you will have a ‘can do’ attitude and be passionate about service delivery and want to make a difference.
In return you will work as part of an experienced and dedicated team in a fast moving environment with the scope to grow and develop with the business.
If this post is of interest, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date 21/02/18
Part -time Receptionist/Administrator
Patients are at the core of everything we do. Our hands on individual approach, expertise and breadth of service helps all our patients improve their health and wellbeing. It is this service ethos that has led to the growth of the Newcastle Sports Injury Clinic and we are now looking for a part-time Receptionist/Administrator required for our busy physiotherapy clinic in Newcastle City Centre.
Working hours are primarily evenings (until 7:30pm) and Saturday mornings (until 1pm). However, the hours of the role are under review, therefore the working hours may increase. Additional hours will also be available during the absence of other team members.
Key responsibilities include:
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Answering telephone
- Making appointments using our in house diary system
- Taking and delivering messages
- Ensuring reception is running smoothly
- General housekeeping
- Manning email accounts and dealing with queries
- Liaising with other admin staff and therapists
- General administration, photocopying, filing faxing and scanning, etc.
The applicant must possess:
- A desire to provide excellent customer care
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to deal with queries quickly and efficiently
- IT skills in Microsoft Office
- The ability to work using their own initiative
It would be beneficial if you have experience in:
- Customer Service
Start date: ASAP
Salary: To be confirmed
Newcastle Sports Injury Clinic is an equal opportunities employer.
Interested applicants should complete the application form below and return it with a covering letter to email@example.com. Closing date for applications: 1pm on Friday, 23rd February.
A qualified, HCPC and CSP registered physiotherapist who has experience of working with MSK conditions is required for our clinic located in Newcastle City Centre.
Established for over 20 years we are looking to expand our team of dynamic, patient-focused and highly specialised individuals. Applications are invited from enthusiastic physiotherapists who wish to develop their hands on manual therapy skills and enhance their core skills in biomechanical assessment, exercise and rehabilitation therapy (including Pilates), amongst a team of like-minded experienced professionals.
We will offer you the opportunity and support to develop your existing skills in MSK management for a wide variety of conditions and client groups. Our extensive client-base represents a wide range of patient populations providing opportunities to work within sport (both elite and non-elite), occupational health, rehabilitation, post-op and neuro-musculoskeletal conditions. Individuals are also encouraged to develop their areas of personal interest into clinical specialities.
We pride ourselves on being hands on and very patient focused, therefore applicants must be a team player and willing to contribute to the continual development of the clinic and its team. Career development opportunities are available.
Interested applicants should email their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org