We are now open! Please read the information below to find out what we have put in place for yours and our safety. Face-to-face appointments are now available but if you would rather have a virtual appointment, we can accommodate that also.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Our therapists will be wearing the Covid-19 approved PPE during your appointment. This will consist of an apron, face mask, gloves and, if necessary, a visor. This is to protect you and themselves. You may be asked to wear a face mask, but if you wish to wear one for your safety, please do.
- Where possible, we would like you to book your appointments though our online portal. This minimises contact with our reception staff.
- Please do not come to clinic before your appointment time. There will be minimal waiting space in reception before your appointment.
- Do not approach the reception desk.
- You will be asked to confirm your general health before your appointment. This will include any Covid-19 symptoms. We reserve the right to refuse to treat you if you do not meet our standards.
- The therapist will sit across the treatment room from you (possibly further than you would normally expect) to ensure 2m distancing when possible.
- When leaving, please leave clinic immediately.
- If possible, book follow-up appointments via our online portal
- Between each appointment, the treatment rooms will be disinfected and pillow cases, if used, will be disposed of.
Our therapists are governed by their appropriate professional bodies and the current Covid-19 advice is available here:
Chartered Society of Physiotherapists
College of Podiatrists
General Osteopathic Council
British Acupuncture Council
British Association of Sport Rehabilitators
If you would like to book a virtual appointment, please complete the form below and we will get in touch to arrange your appointment. If you would like to book a face-to-face appointment, please click here.