Newcastle Sports Injury Clinic has over 10 years’ experience working in Occupational Health with a wide range of local businesses, from large office-based companies to smaller teams from a variety of different backgrounds, from refuse collectors, builders and drivers, to security guards.
Due to our focus and understanding in injury prevention and management, we have been able to successfully identify and address issues related to workstation setup, manual handling and use of specialist equipment to improve the day to day life of our clients, while introducing new ideas and injury prevention methods to make their lives more comfortable and efficient.
Whatever your individual needs, we have a range of services that can be tailored to meet your specific requirements and budget. All of these services can be delivered either face to face or online.
Services Offered Include:
- Desk and display screen equipment (DSE) setup information and advice
- Advice on setting up and maintaining a successful home office environment
- Group/team webinars on workstation setup, directly applicable to your own specific working environment
- Office walkarounds, to assess and highlight any issues particular to your team’s working environment and any job-specific physical requirements
- Workstation Assessments: detailed individual ergonomic analysis for employees within their working environment, we observe them completing a range of daily tasks to allow us to provide specific and practical advice relating to their everyday work. These can be completed remotely via video link, or with your office or home, as required.
- Education sessions (either remotely or at your office):
- Manual handling training
- How to avoid spinal problems
- How to avoid work-related upper limb disorders
- Workload and environment management training etc
- Any topics/training specific to your business can be discussed and added as required on request.
- Exercise and rehabilitation Sessions: specialist advice and targeted exercises to restore participants to full function as quickly as possible, alongside education to prevent further problems in the future
- Access to physiotherapy and other relevant clinical services on site, at home or in clinic
If you would like further information on any aspect of our Occupational Health services, please get in touch on 0191 2330500.
Want to find out more? Get in touch today.